Checking Picture .

by Undecided 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

Thought I would join some of you and put my picture on my profile. I just snapped it with the Intel camera on my computer. I hope it works.

Ken P.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Yay! it worked. Good job Ken

• riz
    riz

Hi Ken! Woohoo - nicely done! Isn't technology grand?

rizzy

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

• SIDK
    SIDK

very good picture, Ken. Lets get together and swing sometime. Before anyone thinks wrong, Ken and I are very good friends and neighbors and we sit in his swing in beautiful back yard and discuss life and the good points made on this forum. (and some that maybe werent quite so good). See you later Ken, I'm glad we're friends (except when you beat us badly in Shanghi Rummy)
    Frank

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

This 1st part is for Frank (SIDK):

Hi Frank,

I'm curious to know whether or not you are the same person that posts over on H20 as "Frank9240". Are you one and the same person?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part is for KenP:

Hi Ken,

The photo of you is not anything at all like I had you pictured, especially after having heard your voice over on H20 before that feature was no longer allowed. That's a great picture of you, but I still can't connect the voice up with your picture ... just doesn't seem to work. Ha!

Yadirf

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Frank,

Pat beat Becky and me last night in rummy. Glad to see you post. Let's hear more from you here, Buddy.

Ken P.

• SIDK
    SIDK

For Yardirf,
    No that wasnt me on H2O, this one you read from me to Ken was my very first post on either one. I really enjoy reading the post and even get enlightened some but not being an ex-JW (or ever was one) I just read
    and dont contribute. Mainly because I'm not smart enough to offer anything. Even the username I took,
    SIDK, means "Shit I Dont Know".
    but thanks for asking,
    SIDK

• SIDK
    SIDK

Ken,
    Pat beat you, Huh? Shoot, give some people two inches and they'll take a mile. I should have called up with an "ahoonga bunga" for ya.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit