Any Predictions on what happens to the participants of the failed coup in Turkey?

by OneGenTwoGroups 5 Replies latest jw friends

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

They are rounding them up, I'm guessing there will be a mass execution? One like we haven't seen in a long time I'm guessing.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Time will tell

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

The prime minister has used the word 'cleansing' in relation to them...So either they will be sprayed with disinfectant, or I'm thinking executions are coming...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

They abolished the death penalty apparently (a requisite of any possible eu membership) but looks like they will bring in some hasty legislation to bring it back in so they can execute those deemed worthy of it.

Him arresting 2700 judges says more about where this is going. Islamic Totalitarian State.

• freddo
    freddo

I guess the ringleaders and higher ranking officers will be shot. Possibly the Privates and Corporals will be spared on the basis that they were - literally - obeying orders.

• Magnum
    Magnum

That was the first question that popped into my mind when I heard about the failed coup.

Witness My Fury: They abolished the death penalty apparently

If they are imprisoned, they might find that death would have been better. Who knows what might be done to them in a Turkish prison or what living conditions could be like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit