What on earth is happening to Arsenal?

by LoveUniHateExams 5 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It turns out Arsenal were soundly beaten 3-0 yesterday by Crystal Palace. Apparently, the score-line flattered Arsenal, not Palace.

Arsenal have conceded 3 goals in each of their last 3 away games and lost those games. A few weeks ago, they lost 10-2 over two legs to Bayern Munich. In their last 12 games in all competitions, Arsenal have lost 7.

There is uncertainty over Wenger's future, with the club and manager refusing to say what will happen. The fans are split, with some saying Wenger should go. He certainly has been a great manager at the club - possibly their most successful.

It is a bit of a shame but I can't feel too upset - I support Spurs.

Anyhoo, I'm sure the club will sort itself out ...

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

As a Man Utd fan I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

They're still the greatest team the world has ever seen...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    They're still the greatest team the world has ever seen...

No they're not.

• fukitol
    fukitol

After what happened to Mourinho at Chelsea and Ranieri at Leicester, some of the Arsenal players have realised they can play to get rid of a delusional old manager who thinks 4th place is a trophy and is shameless and unrepentant after losing 10-2 on aggregate to Bayern Munich.

• Simon
    Simon

Only one team can with the premiership, everyone thinks the manager should be sacked if their team doesn't do it.

Also, Leicester were an anomaly, it still helps if you spend big (a combination of good manager + lots of money = trophies).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit