Animals were created without needing Toilet Paper ... but not Man ... Why???

by RubaDub 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tornapart
    tornapart
    Dogs do sort of wipe their bums, just not with toilet paper... they sit on their rear ends with their back paws up round their ears and then pull themselves along your clean carpet with their front paws.... leaving a nice trail of poop behind them... and a big grin on their face....
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun

I'll take the store brand toilet paper for 20.00 please Alex! ( My jeopardy voice )

Hell no would I be using some cloth tissue. Even the little boy recognized that cloth wasnt clean at the end of the video lol

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

After some discussion of this with friends, it is likely that having to use toilet paper is a result of the original sin in the Garden of Eden.

We know that, due to sin, the years of our lives would be limited, women would experience birth pains, etc. There are likely many other things that sin would cause.

Not having that anal thing like dogs have where it goes back inside the body after we poop is certainly a sign of us having sinned. We are reminded of it every time we go to the bathroom.

Several of us in the group decided that, just like we pray before a meal, we will do the same and ask for forgiveness after we poop.

Rub a Dub

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe perfect human bodies don't create waste products

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe perfect human bodies don't create waste products

Blondie

That could be. Perhaps with perfect people, it's just the sound of a little gas and it smells like an air freshener.

Rub a Dub

• geevee
    geevee

jwleaks... I actually bought one of those squatty potty steps and they are great!!

But... we have a family joke related to when you do your "brown" stuff and don't need to use much paper for the clean up... we call it a "new system poo" I kid you not!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have seen dogs and cats use carpet as toilet paper. I had to regularly clean up the carpet after the cats did their business.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

It's basically a side effect of standing tall - compared to if humans walked on all-fours.

Anyway we need more videos on this thread

The second one below is quite medical but seems very though in its discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXWa7Annak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvv4fwnX8Bg

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

When I had a dog and she got sick, toilet paper was sometimes needed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit