Animals were created without needing Toilet Paper ... but not Man ... Why???

by RubaDub 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

This is the only correct answer. Humans do "prolapse" our anuses when straining to poop (it's how/why some people develop hemorrhoids and why you are told not to a strain if you are prone to them). Plenty of animals have poor diets that lead to occasional diarrhea and constipation, especially wild animals in scarcity conditions or strays in urban environments. (Household pets at the mercy of their owners, too.) And anybody who has been camping knows that squatting may be more comfortable and let you poop easier, but it doesn't negate the need to wipe.

All mammals have buttholes. Humans are among the rare mammals who have butts, too. And our butts don't allow for, um, exposure and ventilation.

If you stick a wad of gum on a napkin and leave it that way while you are eating, you'll be able to pick it off cleanly. If you squash the gum between two halves of a folded napkin, it'll be spread around and get stuck and it will be much harder to clean. Same principle, except add bacteria and waste to the equation.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Rubadub It could be worst. Supposed he create us (males) like the males with the

Black window spider, you have one shot in coupling and it's over likely to be killed by the female.

It will definitely have an affect on the population, we wouldn't have near the numbers we have today

in the world.

Wasanelder: We need to send this info to the WT, it would be more interesting than the other junk they write.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm glad you brought up this topic.

I always wondered why an all-knowing god created us with being tied to defecating, urinating and with women having a menstrual period once a month. I remember my jw aunt said she was not going to be 800 in the new system and still having her period and/or popping out babies.

She died a few years ago in her 80's and according to WTS theology, she will be resurrected and not have a sexual life so menstrual periods and babies will be gone for her.

Another sister said that we would all be vegans and our poop would be white and our urine without scent. She did not have a solution for the pounds of scentless poop except that we would put it on our gardens.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

blondie: I can not believe this was the talk among JW's "our poop would be white and

our urine without scent". How and why did they come up with this stuff???

How in the hell did I become a JW......

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I think is a combination of the lack of squatting (and not just once for a test, but rather as a habit), poor diet and lifestyle. Don't forget that some animals do tend to lick themselves sometimes. Also, who is to say that our extreme cleanliness is not scaring away other smaller critters that would take care of cleaning us?

Lots of assumptions in statement but I am pretty sure we would see some very different humans if we had stayed in the wild.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can not believe this was the talk among JW's "our poop would be white and our urine without scent".

Yes ...

I remember that.

And that when we achieve perfection and pass gas, it would smell like a fruit orchard on a sunny day in the summertime.

Rub a Dub

• blondie
    blondie

But then the bible says supposedly that 4 million Jews wandered in a wilderness with a little trowel to dig a hole and bury their poop. Imagine the WTS paradise with 20 billion survivors and resurrected people all with a little trowel and go in the back yard and dig a hole.

*** it-2 p. 792 Resurrection ***

Resurrection During 1,000 Years. A very liberal estimate of the number of persons that have ever lived on earth is 20 billion (20,000,000,000). Many students of the subject calculate that not nearly so many have lived. Not all of these, as it has been shown in the foregoing discussion, will receive a resurrection, but even assuming that they did, there would be no problem as to living space and food for them. The land surface of the earth at present is about 148,000,000 sq km (57,000,000 sq mi), or about 14,800,000,000 ha (36,500,000,000 acres). Even allowing half of that to be set aside for other uses, there would be more than a third of a hectare (almost 1 acre) for each person. As to earth’s potential food production, a third of a hectare will actually provide much more than enough food for one person, especially when, as God has demonstrated in the case of the nation of Israel, there is abundance of food as a result of God’s blessing.—1Ki 4:20; Eze 34:27.

• blondie
    blondie
    Having owned many dogs I always checked their butts before letting them in....if they were constipated and poop was still attached they would rub their butts on the carpet, oh my god....then I spent the next few hours cleaning things up. I'm glad people tend to use toilet paper and don't come in and rub their butts on the carpet.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

When did the first human decide to wipe their bottom? At what point did the smell of our and poo in general become nauseating to us?

Why do animals appear indifferent to the smell.....or even interested and attracted...I can't remember ever wanting to sniff another human's bum - or any bum for that matter.

Why I am not content with just being impregnated and left by my mate?

Why am not like the majority of other animals and have all these emotional needs? How does that help me survive?

Why does human offspring require tender care and a complex range of attentions?

Why do human Mothers have such complex and intense feelings for their children even as adults? Why don't we just move on as we observe in other animals?

Questions, questions.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Mid eastern cultures found it acceptable to wipe with their left hand (why the left the right

would be disgusting). The method is often still practiced in India among some today.

So maybe the Jews in the wilderness used this method, but they never use the left hand to cook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit