Animals were created without needing Toilet Paper ... but not Man ... Why???

by RubaDub 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My dog and other pets do their "business" and run away and are happy.

Man does not have that luxury.

Any thoughts on why animals were created with the "poop and go" capacity while man has to go through more steps? Was this perhaps an additional issue that God added on when Adam and Eve sinned (such as Eve having significant more birth pains)? Could Adam and Eve originally have had a poop and go ability and then, after sinning, had some slight physical adjustment so they had to clean themselves with leaves or something without getting chaffed?

Just a question that I have always pondered.

Rub a Dub

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I'm on the floor, hurting RubaDub. I thought I was the only one that come up with this

kind of thinking. Now that is thinking outside of the box my friend.

Ask a elder and I guarantee you will be able to walk away from the borg without any problem.

• theliberator
    theliberator
    May sound like a ridiculous question. But it actually is very telling. Were not related to animals.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

My dog and other pets do their "business" and run away and are happy.

Man does not have that luxury.

Any thoughts on why animals were created with the "poop and go" capacity while man has to go through more steps?

LOL - I've choked on my drink LOL.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I looked it up and heres the answer. Animals prolapse their cinnamon star when pooping, which means the poopy part retracts right back in, so no mess!

I love this place, I learn something new every day but don't know when I can use this information.LOL

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Didn't you know that Adam and Eve shat gold when they were perfect?
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i bet youve watched your dog licking its arse hole and you wished you could do the same.

ive got news for you----offer your dog a treat and it will let you.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Animals prolapse their cinnamon star when pooping, which means the poopy part retracts right back in, so no mess!

James ....

I wish I could do the "prolapse their cinnamon star" thing when I am camping or at a Chinese restaurant that is out of toilet paper.

Rub a Dub

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    RubaDup: Stop it, my side is hurting.
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Oh God, you guys are killing me. I'm going to save/mark this thread for husband to read, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit