Hidden message in JW bunker video?

by Dunedain 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Has anybody got the video, even if somebody just filmed the screen are these videos on youtube or anywhere?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

"It reminds me of the story, the boy who cried wolf. Same thing WT has been doing for years, just this time they put it in video form."

I agree but I think if this line of thought was used on a JW, they'd remind you that in the story," the wolf " (Armageddon) eventually did show up.

One could counter that by saying "yes, the wolf did show up but thanks to the previous false warnings, otherwise responsible people stopped taking the boy (the G.B) seriously and were caught off guard. In a sense, the boy (G.B.) was responsible for the deadly outcome of this particular predicament .

• Absolutesbeginners
    Absolutesbeginners

Maybe at the end of the video , the missing part ,(the most important part ) the gunmen take hands off the guns, put down their helmets and say " you are free , everything is under control ...the GB are in jail now ( with many other religious and political leaders ..)..it was a snare and a racket !!..enjoy your freedom now, and be happy !!! come with us to eat fruits on the beach now !!! "

And then all the bunker jw people scream " YiYAAAAAAA LETS GO !!! FREEDOM AT LAST !! "

IMAGINE .......could be true ....its a "guess end" this "video".my guess .

https://youtu.be/RwUGSYDKUxU

Absolutesbeginners

• lookout
    lookout

I didn't have that reaction to the video. To me, it was a representation of the way I imagine it will go down. Maybe those who were shocked by it have not been giving it much thought.

• Listener
    Listener

Tell us Lookout, what are the swat team about to do to the JWs and why wouldn't it be better for the JWs to disperse?

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Tell us Lookout, what are the swat team about to do to the JWs and why wouldn't it be better for the JWs to disperse?

-

They will give them a choice, either compromise and denounce Jehovah, or go to prison.

I will never give in even on threat of death. I love Jehovah,

• dozy
    dozy

I remember many years ago we had a UK branch member staying for a few days on vacation after an assembly ( he's now deceased ) & he was chatting with my parents over a meal & mentioning how he wasn't really much of a fan of "modern day dramas" at the assembly. He said that he felt that there was already plenty of good bible accounts available and quoted the scripture that talks about "the word of God make you fully competent , fully equipped". He mentioned that even if the Society limited themselves to dramas from Jesus's time , there was enough material for the next 30 years of conventions.

Doubtless he would be turning in his grave at what was now happening with all of these bizarre videos. There is a new , younger , and very controlling GB who are pushing particular agendas through this series of very emotional and frankly quite weird dramas which have little , if any , biblical basis.

• lookout
    lookout
    Listenera day ago

Formerbrother18 hours ago

They will arrest them.

They will give them a choice, either compromise and denounce Jehovah, or go to prison.

Last I checked, swat teams don't conduct interrogations in the field. By then, they will have arrest warrants for any unauthorized assembling, I would think. After a swift trial, they may be transferred to a camp of sorts. All of this has already been set up in the USA...so-called FEMA camps, etc. I expect they will be used at that time.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Ab , I liked that ending you gave to the Bunker video, and the "Imagine" video .If only eh ?

• miss.ives01
    miss.ives01

I am so glad to read this. I went to Friday and Saturday of the convention but did not go Sunday. What has been disconcerting is the amount of "frenzied thoughts" circulating after. Everyone is saying to prepare for the great tribulation because it's here!! To heighten this frenzy, was the lack of announcement of a convention for next year. Everyone has somewhat emulated the thought if your "weak" or "disfellowshiped", get away. They are breaking ties, it appears. Which is ridiculous and scary all in one. No man can keep the Creator from saving a life of someone who they may not deem as good enough to live. It's scary because for the last couple of years a statement has been made that if the GB asks you to do something that seems odd, don't question it. It will mean your life.

What to make of all of this? I do believe the end may come someday but I am terrified that if my life depends on the Witnesses they will not help me.

I do believe its fear mongering but its scary no matter how you look at it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit