Oh no Dan 2.44 is being fulfilled. My ex told me so it must be true.

by KateWild 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Lol yes I liked the pic too xx

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Hahaaaaa, lol! Great picture, I'd love to share it but it could be the final straw that breaks this faders back, and I'm doing this on MY timetable.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Glad you liked it DHOH.....good luck with the fade.

Kate xx

• tornapart
    tornapart

Had the same in my family.... Dan 2:44 is being fulfilled! It must be the feet of iron and clay! Hmmmm... I remember them saying that 30 years ago, only then it was communism and capitalism... They can't see how boring this is getting!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I don't quite see how the Brexit events clarify world events as promulgated by the Watchtower. For example, do we now know who the king of the north is? Anyone can quote a scripture but just quoting a random scripture does not create value.

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky

The new king of the north must be Sunderland after big Sam kept them in the premier league.

• kaik
    kaik

I talked to my sister this weekend, and she insisted that disintegration of EU was prophesied in the Bible, because demons who are behind EU lacks unity and are putting themselves against each other.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Daniel says "In the days of those Kings..........". What Kings was he referring to ? ignoring the WT/JW nonsense about Second Fulfillments, did God set up an everlasting Kingdom in the days of "those Kings?".

Evidently not, so the 1st "prophecy" failed, why look for a second fulfillment of a failed "!prophecy" ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit