JW Child Abuse News- UK

by Theburstbubble 3 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Theburstbubble
    Theburstbubble

Not sure if this has been posted before as it was in January, but none the less I'm glad news is getting out there. The religion they try so hard to protect by covering up these horrible abuses is now the same religion which getting into the news for all the wrong reasons.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/484952/UK-Jehovahs-Witnesses-sex-abuse-cover-up

• MicaSmith
    MicaSmith

Hello, Theburstbubble:

Thank you for posting the article on Ian Pheasey. There is also another article on it in the Daily Mail, and it provided some additional information. What's shocking is that he committed these crimes for 20 years. The mother of the 14 year old girl broke my heart. The child told her about the attack and she opted to do very little. She took her daughter to the ER but nothing more. What a selfish decision.

• Theburstbubble
    Theburstbubble
    Awww that's heartbreaking. It's disgusting that the elders swept that under the carpet. How dare they! Those poor children. I'm glad these things are getting exposed. I think 5 years sentence seems very lenient though.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Don't you just love how the media actually calls the shots the way they actually are... TRUE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit