Belgium Bethel on sale...

by sp74bb 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

According to our sources Belgium Bethel will be very soon closed and the building sold...

Selters Germany Bethel will take care of this area...

• bohm
    bohm

Wow. Thanks for the update! I guess this new-news? I.e. in addition to all all the announcements of sell-offs that came in half a year back.

ps.

If anyone has any news at all on the scandinavian bethel I would be very interested (you can PM and I promise to keep things confident)

• freddo
    freddo

Belgium for the chop eh? At the hands of Germany? Nothing new here!

Of course "they" visited Selters this weekend. If this is the last one in the jolly round of Europe by Kickout and Flowdown there might soon be some announcements covering all of Europe?

My best hope ...

London - downsize and downsize some more but not until we've sold off the prime London properties and built Chelmsford at a quarter of it's original size.

Selters - take over Europe.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Same sources has confirmed as well audio/video facilities will be dismantled in the Netherlands and settled in Selters...

Germany is taking over :)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And again we ask, how is this proof of gods blessing?

For decades the society boasted in expansion and growth as being evidence of divine blessing. So one must ask, is the LACK of growth, and the downsizing also proof of the opposite? Of NO blessing from God??

You can't have it both ways guys!

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Very interested on news regarding Dutch branch. Without audio/video dept (which they just upgraded!) it's only Central Purchasing left (if they still have that).

This branch was just renovated and expanded....will be a way too big and expensive RTO I guess?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

For decades the society boasted in expansion and growth as being evidence of divine blessing. So one must ask, is the LACK of growth, and the downsizing also proof of the opposite?

They WT Spin Doctors will "Splane" it all as God speeding up the work. If they can "splane" away the Overlapping Generation with that Mumbo-Jumbo video, they can spin this easily. For most JWs it will not even cause any CD to kick in.

"Listen, Obey, and Be Stressed"

Doc

• fulano
    fulano
    They will show up with a bunch of bible crap and the sheep will bleat...
  • worf
    worf

Reminds me of how they've always claimed that when more people got into the borg, that was jehovah's blessing. And then whenever masses of people leave, jehovah is "sifting" , and that's proof of his blessing.

Ridiculous bullsh#t !!!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To add to the many other Bethel branches that have already closed and been sold.

Its looks more and more like the WTS. is drawing in the cash to survive .

They've run out of bullshit to sell to people so now its just a game of survival.

There were people who foresaw this to happen decades ago. .......and it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit