Almost three months since Crisis of Conscience Cease and Desist

by ILoveTTATT2 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JRK
    JRK

Just a thought, sometimes it is in the local library. Check for it.

JK

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    When Ray was alive, we purchased a number of copies to donate to local institutions. I wish we had purchased more.
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Legit copies are available online. http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Franz+Raymond&tn=Crisis+Conscience&cm_sp=plped-_-1-_-search

This company I have used when I bought school textbooks. Unfortunately, the lowest price hard/softcover is $53.

Snakes

• freddo
    freddo

I bought mine on line last November. £48 if I recall.

It really is sad it is not available more readily.

• talesin
    talesin

The main reason I'm not a JW -- I am not a liar. I don't presume to know what other people should do. It's not your business. You don't own the book, and it's a non issue. There is no doctrinal truth in CofC that is not explained in detail, by Bible scholars on this website. This is all bullshit and ego.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

@blondie my point is it would have been better left unsaid as to any timeline.

Even the WTS/GB have figured that out.

Doc

• blondie
    blondie
    But she is not the enemy......
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel
    @blondie nope she isn't...in my exodus pretty much the sweetest person I've met and care for her and her husband deeply. They are tops in my book. You can't speak or interact with them on a personal level and come to any other conclusion.
  • blondie
    blondie
    Thanks Hadriel
  • crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

@TTATT

I read you look also for good books they could help. A book which Ray also used in CoC is "The gentile times reconsidered" from C.O. Jonsson. A book which is only about historical reasons why 607 b.c. can't be correct. Worth to read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit