How the Revised, Revised NWT COULD Look Online....

by The Searcher 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

There must be an abundance of scriptures just waiting to be reworded by the Magnificent Seven in Brooklyn. Here are a few I'd offer.

I'd love to hear suggestions for other "revisions" by my fellow contributors here.

(Psalm 110:4) "Jehovah has sworn an oath, and he will not change his mind: "You are a priest forever In the manner of Melchizedek, but you will be joined by another 144,000 Melchizedek-type king/priests."

(Matthew 6:24) "No one can slave for two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stick to the one and despise the other. You cannot slave for the org and for Riches."

(Matthew 18:15) "Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go and reveal his fault between you and the body of elders.

(Mark 3:29) "But whoever blasphemes against the WTBTS has no forgiveness forever but is guilty of everlasting sin."

(John 14:16) "And I will ask the Father and he will give you another helper to be with you forever, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses."

(John 14:26) "But the helper, the G.B., which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you - via iPads and the Watchtower Online Library."

(Acts 4:12) "Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved - except Jehovah's Witnesses."

(Romans 6:7) "For the one who has physically died has been acquitted from his sin, and by extension, supplies his own ransom."

(2 Corinthians 9:7) "Let each congregation do just as the organization has directed, and hand over their excess funds to "mother", for God loves a cheerful giver."

(Colossians 2:4) "I am saying this so that only the G.B may delude you with persuasive arguments."

(1 Timothy 2:5) "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the G.B. of Jehovah's Witnesses..."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"Anyone who adds or takes away from these scrolls is to be put into the lake of fire" (except if it is the GB and the addition adds to the "Gaurdians of Doctrine's power)

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

(Acts 10:34) - "... God is not partial, but the one who fears God and does what is right is acceptable to him, as long as this person is a baptized JW..."

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Screw all that! Who effing cares! (Scratchme1010 1:1)

• smiddy
    smiddy

Isa 43:10-12 " You are my Witlesses says GOd , that will emerge in the late 19th century , adopting the name of a 13th Century Catholic Monk`s name for God , Jehovah ....besides me their is no other saviour.... you are my Witlesses that I am God Jehovah , not jesus."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit