US captures "Chemical Ali"

by Stan Conroy 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Wait a minute... I thought they killed him way back in March or April. It was plastered all over the news. What's up with this? He was in their deck of cards, so they obviously knew they didn't kill him. Was this US propaganda at it's best (just like the "Saving Private Lynch" fiasco) or was this a case of the media not doing their job and informing the public that he was still alive?

I don't trust anything I hear from the US media anymore.

Stan

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah, I saw that this morning too and wondered the same thing... I recall they made a big fuss over their "killing" him during the war.

I was reading an article about this and they said that the military later recanted the claim of killing him... but apparently the media did not make much of an effort to let us know about the error.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Which leads to the question:

What else were/are we misinformed about?

Stan

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    What else were/are we misinformed about?

The US is not really in Iraq...they are in the deserts Arizona. Its all a big cover up. Those men who don't speak English are really Mexicans brought over to make it look like they are in the middle east....

Think about it....

• Simon
    Simon

It's like Capricorn 1 ... but with tanks instead of space ships

• Panda
    Panda

PSSSST --- It's not Arizona . The battles take place in west Texas . The extras are from India. The tanks are recycled soda cans. The uniforms are all done by a top Hollywood wardrobe company "Battles -R-Us". All of the news reporters are holographic images. NOT HUMAN Yes it's true

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    The battles take place in west Texas

I wondered why it had been noisey around here lately. Bug

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy
    It's like Capricorn 1

Where is OJ? (better hide the knives!)

Stan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest