Download Raymond Franz PDF Books Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom

by Tenacious 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Tenacious.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

JeffT

I sympathise with your perspective but I think it's a bit unfair to claim that people "care so little about ownership".

Most people wishing to purchase these books I'm sure would be happy to respect any copyright.

A lot of these people are hurt, damaged and desperate, so much so that the price of CoC on Amazon starts from £99.31.... the most expensive is £378.99.

That price indicates two things...

*that people are truely desperate to read these books

*and it shows they are willing to pay for the ability to read these books.

If someone was exploiting the situation for financial gain I could wholeheartedly agree with you. As it stands, no one is benifiting financially out of this... not even the owner sadly.

• stillin
    stillin

I've been hoping to just stumble across one. I don't think that's going to happen. But wow! $69 on eBay! That's not going to happen either. And paying that won't be any support to whomever has copyrights.

• nugget
    nugget

I thought that the rights belong to someone else and were sold to them by Mrs Franz. If that iswhat the family wanted we should respect that.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm offended that people care so little about ownership

I'm offended that some owners care so little about helping other people.

I already have my "hard" copies so I don't have a horse in this race. If a person happens to have something that is so sought after and thus potentially valuable, they could be and should be profiting on it. No one would fault that. But then, when you're stupid you suffer. There is this new technology called the internet. File sharing. Pirate Bay.

If Hillary cannot keep her confidential emails from being published, well.....good luck with this..............DOC

• James Jack
    James Jack

I can't the link to work for "In search of Christian Freedom"

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Sorry guys. I had to delete them.

I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

I'm going to seek copyright permission first then I'll activate links once more.

Thanks for understanding guys.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Just google search "crisis of conscience pdf" 1st link is it on scibd.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I'm going to seek copyright permission first then I'll activate links once more.

Thank you, this is the right way to go about this. If the current copyright holder is having trouble getting the book republished perhaps she will authorize some alternate method of getting it to the public.

I understand that many people think that this is an important book that needs to be available to the public, I do too. But we need to be very careful when we start down the road of "the ends justify the means." Violating copyright is taking some one's personal property, plain and simple.

Perhaps we can work a deal with the copyright holder (I've forgotten her name) to get copies into public libraries, at least.

• blondie
    blondie

Cynthia Franz did not sell the rights to the current legal copyright holder....she was left them in Cynthia's will. Check www.commentarypress.com to contact her. It is not a matter of making money but making sure things are uptodate, translated other languages, etc. It took some time to transfer the rights and now to make sure that everything is ready to be printed and in the format needed in current printing styles and technology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit