450,000 UK child abuse cases in 2yrs

by GodZoo 11 Replies latest social current

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Always good to read the source material for a news article , this is the source of the original post

https://www.childrenscommissioner.gov.uk/news/only-1-8-children-who-are-sexually-abused-are-identified-professionals

They are a Govt Body , so should speak with authority. I cannot believe this a brand new phenomenon , did nobody complain before? Does the modern world give it room to prosper?

My wife would say that it is because people do not fear God any more...If that would reign them in I would not complain about religion... except that some of the worst molesters have been churchmen of both big and small faiths.....

• prologos
    prologos

BB: --"I cannot believe this a brand new phenomenon , did nobody complain before? Does the modern world give it room to prosper? It can not be a modern thing, but criminalizing brought it into the open. If the ancient bible standard interest you, the Shulamite, by description was a barely pubescent lady, her brothers worked to protect her from "interested" parties like the king, a pedophile by some definition, but not in this case a child abuser. I guess with a thousand demanding service, that would have reduced his ardour.

Modern, better standards?, raising the age of "child" to 17,18, broadening the definition of "abuse"will yield such numbers, and Rapists of all stripes should be removed. permantely

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit