Coronavirus

by Iamallcool 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Are the Dubs talking about Coronavirus as a sign that Big A is coming very soon?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

They sure are! sign of the times---end is so close.

• Simon
    Simon

It does look like a pandemic is now an inevitability.

It might get really bad, really quick - lets hope it doesn't, but it pays to be prepared. Things can quickly run out and that includes health-care capacity.

Unfortunately, Canada is far from ready - they already have gas and food shortages due to idiot environmentalist blockades, so we'll be starting a potential emergency already behind the curve. It's why such things shouldn't be tolerated because it weakens a country and you never know when you might have wanted to be at full strength in terms of supplies and infrastructure.

Also, please call it Kung-Flu

• a watcher
    a watcher

I think we're more concerned that it will affect meeting and field service arrangements.

We are also concerned for our elderly ones.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Ignorance seems to me the biggest problem at this point. Many I have talk to or overheard their conversations don't really know how it started. They don't know it's a virus or what a pandemic is. Some think it will just stop when the weather gets warm or it's the end of the world. They don't even realize our country doesn't even have a working plan. Things could go down hill very fast or by some miracle scientists come up with a solution or it could be contain. Your guess is as good as mine. Stay healthy and safe everyone. Still Totally ADD

• Ding
    Ding

To a JW, everything is a sign that Armageddon is imminent.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would use field circus time to prepare. Not panic, prepare. Start by picking up a few extra items. A bag of rice, a couple of boxes of instant potatoes, some legumes, a few boxes of pasta, canned vegetables and fruits, and some prepared meals (along with magnesium and boron--to help offset the MSG found in these foods, added or not) is not going to kill your budget that much. Get a few cans of chicken, salmon, ham, turkey, tuna fish, and/or beef as well.

Is this Armageddon? Was the Plague Armageddon when it wiped out 3/4 of Europe?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

To a JW, everything is a sign that Armageddon is imminent.

Ain`t that the truth .

However i don`t think we have heard the last of this yet, it could get a lot worse by the sound of things probably worse than the Ebola scare of a few years ago, seeing its spreading to more countries.

• Moster
    Moster

KUNG FLU! Bahahahah!!!

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

The Governpig Body is soon going to announce that Jehovah has given the Watchtower a Wuhan vaccine. It will be distributed at all Kingdom Halls at the literature counter, for a small or big donation. A free bible study comes with the novel vaccine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit