The book "New Boy" is Free on Amazon For Down Load the Next 4 Days

by 1234 8 Replies latest jw friends

A few people have posted that I wrote my book to "Make money."Yes, I have made some money from this book but nothing to the comparison to the 11 years it took to write it and the cost to produce it.Money was the last thing on my mind on my list of motivations/priorities in writing of this book. My thought was if I could circumvent the pain and suffering that the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society/ Jehovah's Witnesses has caused to just one person's life than the book has served its purpose.I'm happy to announce the book is free for down load on Amazon for the next 5 days.Enjoy my friends.Keith CasaronaP.S If after reading it, if you could post a review on Amazon I would greatly appreciate it.
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Congratulations on getting published.

As a published writer (two novels and a few business and academic papers) I can assure anybody who asks that its unlikely you're making enough money to think about. In ten years I've made about $2000.

Is this Kindle only, or is it available in other formats?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Bought..read..reviewed..5 stars.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I have read this book. It's a well written, readable and interesting book. It says so much about how things are in god's loving organisation. Excellent!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I loved reading your posts on here as you were writing it. Will download and review.

I dont know why some people dont like exJWs making money from writing about their experiences.

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

I have a personalized copy from the author! I have read and reread and enjoyed it every time. Im the bethel generation after this and know some of the people and events that are mentioned in the book. My own bethel experiences confirm so much of what keith wrote. Its great read for anyone who spent time in the org, insight on the insular world of the people at the center of the org and cathartic for those of us who lived there, to know that what we went through spans thousands and thousands of slaves, sorry volunteers, over many decades.

Again Keith, thank you for writing it and thank you for sending me a copy! I bought one and reviewed it on amazon shortly after release

Thank you guys. We are all doing what we can and every voice counts.

Over 450 people have down loaded it in the last 2 days. If you know of anyone who might enjoy it please let them know.

Yes it is only on Amazon KIndle

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

I was able to download to a desktop computer. You have to download the Kindle app to your computer. The first try accidentally went to my wife's Kindle , so I may be in trouble. Or, maybe she will get curious and read it. I can only hope!

Over 650 people have gotten the free down load so far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit