New JW Study Bible: Matthew-Acts

by pale.emperor 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

So the bumbling body have released a new study bible dissecting the books of Matthew-Acts.

Even as a JW I had an excellent study bible produced by “Satan’s world” which helped me no end to seen insightful on the platform.

Does anyone know when this apostate can get hold of a copy? When will the congregations have a shipment you reckon?

• Caminante
    Caminante

Congregations don't receive a shipment. This first printed volume of the Study Bible is a special-request item: it can be ordered, but congregations must not keep a stock of them.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Those "lucky" ones that went to the AGM last October all received a copy each but were told not to take any additional copies. They will not be available to order for about a year apparently.

George

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

@pale.Emperor

You say you are an apostate. Then why do you need that non sense ? Just curious.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why are they wasting time and money dissecting the LIE-ble? Instead, they need to get rid of that thing, except as a lesson to avoid having future generations falling for this energy harvesting scam. The entire bible (the quran, also) is a book of black magic against the whole earth, intended for mass human enslavement and suffering. And that remains so, no matter how much time and paper they waste analyzing it.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    EverApostate

You say you are an apostate. Then why do you need that non sense ? Just curious.

I post a lot elsewhere online and I like to have hard evidence for when they change their doctrine.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Got it Emperor. Keep up your good work

Also, Seems someone got offended when I mentioned “non sense”. This is why I said so.

The bible if full of non sense, with a few exceptions. Trying to make sense out of non sense is impossible

If you ask me what those non sense are, I can provide a long list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit