Phaedra

Mouthy

Farkel

Ros

Oompa

and others.

Eventually all of us.

RIP

Your contributions have enriched my life.

Thank you.

This is one unique journey we can all relate to.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Oompa was a terrible loss.

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

Rip

• blondie
    blondie

While not posters on JWN:

Ray and Cynthia Franz

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Indeed. RIP.

• Victor
    Victor

I come here a couple times a year and sorry to hear of their passing. I locked horns with Farkel a few times over his false assumptions. I could tell he was deeply wounded. Does anyone know if his last years were happy? I heard he was a great pianist.

Ros I knew from Jesus Wit. She was more moderate.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    Does anyone know if his last years were happy? I heard he was a great pianist.

He was indeed. Many years ago he composed a melody blending cartoon tunes with Kingdom songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrbYrrh06o0

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Its as if I knew him when I listen to the music.

• Simon
    Simon

Dansk

JanG (used to run a support / newsgroup)

The trouble with knowing people for a long time is at some point they die ... and someone will think it about us one day.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

it's a shame the unthinkable needs thinking about, and we will all be added someday to the list of those who contributed to this board and now R.I.P. Yet hopefully for most of us we will part company from the board and find a happy life before that inevitability happens. However the contribution of a posters posts can be more meaningful and worthwhile, than they realized. It would be a nice thought if those posters who "Phadero" mentioned in her O.P made such a contribution to a strangers life in hyper-space. It kind of makes a life worthwhile..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit