The future

by no-zombie 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

Considering the demographic transition patterns of societies historically under go and in particular how the population pyramids evolve over time has a direct application to the future of the Organization and I encourage all to have a look at this very interesting subject. I've spent quite a bit of time formally studying these proven concepts and despite all the spin we hear and read about the magnificent growth THE SOCIETY is enjoying ... it is in FACT in a death spiral (or more exactly a Stage 5 population contraction). Look it up for yourselves guys, it can be quite encouraging when you think about. Because it explains a lot of what we see going on around up and despite all the tinkering the GB has does around the edges, I strongly believe that the future doesn't look that good for those in Warwick or all the diehards we know.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

We can all certainly hope that this is the case!

Where, though, do you get this data from to form that conclusion?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I strongly believe that the future doesn't look that good for those in Warwick or all the diehards we know.

Respectfully to your thoughts, I don't, at least not partially. The reason for that is that they are as aware of that as we are. What they are doing is changing their business model. Think of it the same way newspapers had to change their business entirely due to the fact that people read a lot less newspapers today than before. The WT is just changing its model from depending on people doing hard labor for them to sell their printed books to real estate.

Their religious model is dying in a downward spiral, but they are not stupid, they are focusing now in something more profitable.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    The WT is just changing its model from depending on people doing hard labor for them to sell their printed books to real estate.

IMO, the recent real estate transactions were taken as a result of their financial troubles. The move provided quite the monetary boost, but ultimately the model is unsustainable, as eventually members will be more important than cash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit