Circuit Organization Guidelines English (S-330-E Us)

by wifibandit 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Much thanks go to both you and your sources!!!

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Thank you WB!

Love this!

• careful
    careful

Thanks for the upload. I guess this 2013 book is already out-of-date since it talks about the role of the district overseer, now defunct (chapter 1 paragraph 4).

wifib: should you notify the Service Department and let them know that they are not keeping up with Jah's chariot?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    They've been so busy with the move... I'm sure they'll get us the updated S-330 soon. They have already mentioned an update "in due time".
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"To avoid giving the impression that money is very important to us"

Now this is funny. I guess the congregation money grab, selling off properties, charging the circuit high prices for a paid off assembly hall, begging for money in the JW Broadcast, sending Bethelites into the "field", cutting the DO position, cutting the printing of the ragazines/books and the overall one way flow of money in this cult doesn't show how important money is to them. Really?

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

• Mephis
    Mephis

Special rules for Governing Body prayers tickled me. Don't interpret prayers. But if it's a Governing Body member saying the prayer then they can choose to have it interpreted for the audience. Must be because those are special prayers with them being so much closer to God. Kind of like how prayers by non-JWs don't count as much as those by JWs, unless someone knocks on the door with a couple of magazines and then it's proof of angels.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Thanks as always wifibandit. Big thumbs up for all your hard work in making this "classified" material available to us.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

"To avoid giving the impression that money is very important to us", that's funny. If you look like a duck, walk like a duck and talk like a duck-guess what!! People think JW's are a bit of a quack anyway, so that statement just confirm their quirky ways. JW.org is a religious Scam.....

• smiddy
    smiddy

Tahoe

Sounds like they are very trusting with the brothers/sisters ? { where applicable} with their honesty and not trying to rip off the organizations funds ? . LOL

No books bags purses or similar items are permitted around or under the counting tables when money is being counted and recorded on the reciept forms.

Arent these people doing these jobs supposed to be exemplary above reproach and trusted servants of Jehovah ?

It makes you wonder who of the anointed class ruling from heaven over all mankind for the next thousand years has an agenda all of his / her own .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit