Creation proves JWs system is wrong

by venus 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• venus
    venus

To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. The vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt. It follows: human dignity is measured by the intensity of its instinct to question.

If a JW excises this basic instinct, he is not only disfellowshipped but is eternally shunned.

Thus, creation proves JW system is wrong. What creation proves is necessarily of the will of the Creator.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

All life on earth depends on the destruction/devouring of any other life on earth .

This fact proves their is no loving creator .

Which also proves JW`s are wrong.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Venus -

That sounds like something William Lane Craig would come up with...

Your initial premise is flawed therefore your conclusion is incorrect. A worm would react, not revolt. To revolt you first have to understand that something is happening for a reason and strive to work against that reason for reasons of your own. Are you suggesting a worm (or indeed life in general) has the capability to reason and exercises this ability in the course of its everyday life?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Thus, creation proves JW system is wrong.

I enjoyed the substance of your post and understand and feel what you mean to say. And in my soul I say, 'How true!' --Yet, to keep on living one must surrender to indignation: submitting to the doctor and to the copper serpent. And to conquer one must not rebel against the discipline of learning.

• venus
    venus
    WhatshallIcallmyself

I appreciate that.

It is true that all revolt is a reaction, and all reaction is not a rebellion. When JWs suffer passively, this is also a reaction. Hence to differentiate from this, revolt may be good even though it may carry a negative connotation. Yet, revolt could be positive when it is used for freedom and against oppression, as happened in the case of American revolt against the British. It is in this land of hard-earned freedom that we find JWs thriving suppressing the freedom of their members.

• waton
    waton

There is also behaviour in nature that requires conformity like schooling of fish, flocking, the V formation of birds , that impinge on "personal" freedom. and individual "revolting" against such arrangements pay dearly. but,

Watch tower embodies the irony, that a watchmen, that spots and sounds the alarm on an issue is silenced. That is how little wt issues come to big disasters, like 1914, 25, 75, 2075.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit