New letter forces elders to finally show love to sinners

by poopie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie

That desire not to be shunned whether or not they want to be Jw again is not the point for some they just do not want to be shunned any more there are sick of being shunned it's disgusting. NO HUMAN should be treated like they do not exist it's eviil.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Have you seen the letter?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

That is nothing new, elders could always speak to ones who have left, the problem is RF are told to shun......

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

poopie, why are you so full of poopie?

That's not really the intent of the letter.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

poopie, your thread title is "New letter forces elders to finally show love to sinners". Do you really see nothing wrong with that? You really think that it's ok that people need to be told to be nice to people, to show love, to be considerate?

Call me crazy, but normal people don't need a letter telling them to have basic human decency.

• poopie
    poopie

Some people need to be told not to shun. Now all they have to do i is tell rank and file to speak to people made in God's image and acknowledge them.

• poopie
    poopie

Remember Jesus himself had to tell one of the apostles Peter I belive that it was not ok to forgive 7 times but 77 he specifically had to tell him.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Poopie , I think you misunderstood the letter. It was telling the elders that they didn't have to go to DFD and DA ex members per year to talk to them instead they could just wait until they came to the JWs. Just more shielding techniques to keep ones from being exposed to TTATT!

• poopie
    poopie

No the letter is Allowing people with free will to do whatever the h double toothpicks they want no more micro managing before the letter they can pick a choose who they wanted to visit or speak to now it's up to there conscience if there going to show love or not

• poopie
    poopie

So if a df person is at the piggy wiggly the elder is not obliged to run the other way like the person has leprosy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit