Crazy timeline of the bible.

by Crazyguy 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Just

It's interesting to me anyway to see what the bible says the timeline of mankind is in relation to reality. We are told that man was created roughly 4000 BCE then Noahs flood took place about 2400 BCE then only 100 years later they were already building the tower of babel. Abraham was born roughly 2000 BCE . Let's think about this for a moment. As much time has past between Abraham and Jesus then between Jesus and us, yet no sign of the guy.

What most people don't know is that before the flood the great pyramids of Egypt were already built. So we're many of thier buildings and temples as well as cities in the old land called Sumeria. Egypt has already created its first dynasty by 3000 B.C. and many experts say that people were living in the area next to the Nile at least to 5000 B.C. that's 1000 years before Adam s creation. Again let's not forget that people were building the tower of Babel only 100 years after the flood.

I think the piont I'm Trying to make is if were reminded of the timeline it becomes that much more clear how crazy we once were thinking the bibles was accurate and how we were so convinced gods day was just around the corner. Again as much time has past between the character Jesus and us as Jesus and Abraham. Today billions of people still wait with baited breath for the return of Jesus, yet most don't even realize that in the last chapter of the bible he supposedly said 5 times he will be back very soon. And they call me crazy.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Good post Crazyguy.

Many times in the past I had wished the impossible to happen, and Armageddon was just around the corner. We were in the last moment, giving a final witness, bible studies had to make a commitment or on to a more genuine study.....and while all this was going on the sisters in the congregation were being ridiculed and treated as second class citizens.

Well now I am waiting to end up in Gehenna, whilst enjoying my life :-)

The Rebel.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The Bible is just a story book, with magic people and magic happenings...much of it on the level of fairy tales.

Wakey wakey Jehovah's Witnesses and those who used to be but still believe the Bible!

• Terry
    Terry

The fonts don't reproduce when you copy and paste, so go to the link:

http://www.millingtonumconthefox.org/oldtest_files/oldtestrev7.html

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    great graph Terry,.to bad the don't list the creation of the world , when Adam appears and when the flood took place.
  • Terry
    Terry

The Great Pyramids prior to the Flood would surely have been inundated--and yet--

there is absolutely no trace of any such thing.  Falsifiable is the word!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit