WT claims to have completed "Peak Construction Phase of New World Headquarters"

by wifibandit 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Anonymous source says:

There is a heated driveway up to the front door in the main office building. They are digging up the ground now to put in the system for it. Its heated by a boiler system, tons of manifolds in there to control it all. Pretty swanky. Also heated floors about 3' back from the windows inside. I guess a cold floor isn't conducive to work.
    GB conference room is giant. Its about 28' X 45' Big conference table in the middle with screens in the table. Fancy metal ceiling. Plans are included in photos
    Museum walls are up. Curved walls that takes you around in a maze of displays. Skylight above the area is nice. They are welding all the fire suppression in the area in this area only to keep any leaks from damaging the displays.
    There are about 15 rooms for disabled people. Roll in showers. Same area as the infirmary. I guess this will need to be remodeled pretty quickly since no one will need disabled rooms in the near future. these are the first few photos on the album along with the plans.
    There's a barber and beauty salon but they are in separate areas. Strange. Wouldn't want anyone to run into each other on their way to get done up.
    Watchtower at main entrance is finished. Looks like a big beacon.
    They are moving temp workers into one of the residence buildings. No alcohol or visitors. Sucks for them. Also sucks for the bethelites that thought they would get a brand new room, nope someone is going to break it in for you.
    I'm surprised how much work is being completed since so much of the day is taken up with travel time and safety meetings/checks.

http://imgur.com/a/RsH1N

• HBH
    HBH

Wow, is it EMP proof too? That would be the perfect slap in the face. Anyone got an EMP gun? Come on solar storms!!!

that comment about disabled rooms cracked me up

HBH

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Back in the '60s, the expression "peaked" was used to describe the beginning of the descent from a drug-induced adventure.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • sparky1
    sparky1

To complete the project, all they need to do now is to 'pipe in' Jimi Hendrix to every room!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    I still don't understand why they want to abandon their historic residence in Brooklyn Heights. That was part of the culture of the organization. Moving from the Heights to the set of Soviet styled buildings seems to be beyond strange.
  • startingover
    startingover

Now wait a minute. I thought the watchtower logo was a thing of the past, not to be put on Kingdom Halls. But it's OK there?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    It's because it's just a small one
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Looks like the new residence of North Korean President Kim Jon un - from the tower he would look through his binoculars and watch out for the world.

• sir82
    sir82
    Is it just me, or is anyone else looking for a machine gun to be poking out out of that tower in the photo above

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit