Be ready to obey!!

by kairos 28 Replies latest jw friends

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    That quote from that magazine should have been a wake up call to every Jehovah`s Witness regardless of their intellect .
    It should have been a red flag waving frantically at all members

It did get my attention at the time but everyone else in my hall saw was saying things like "See, this must mean we are really close to the GT." I was thinking "What are these things that they are going to ask us to do? Why do they feel the need to print this?" I was also disturbed that the whole study article seemed like an excuse to get that sentence out there. If you go back and read it, you'll see what a mess it was.

• baker
    baker
    Kinda like not too long ago, they printed a picture of all gathering in a basement somewhere in their tight pants and regular clothes to hide from the GT. And then all the elders were urgently told to get everyones current address and # like something would happen in the coming weekend. Everyone was a buzzzzzzz for a few weeks anyway.
  • dbq407
    dbq407
    That paragraph really caught my attention too, i keep wondering what crazy thing they are gonna ask of people. Not sure how anyone could read that and not think that something a little shady was going on.
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Didn't like that photo either, especially the little girl looking out of the picture. Seemed very manipulative to me.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

You guys aren't gonna believe the new JW dot org sign I just saw in town.............

• kairos
    kairos

The saddest day is when you fully awaken to TTATT.

I do believe the floodgates are opening.

• kairos
    kairos

I am now sure how continuing to donate another cent to this house of greed could be considered " sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

They are just openly stealing at this point.
    Not even hiding it, as they sell off real estate and claim to be broke, guilting the JWs to give beyond their financial means.

Deficits after every assembly day since the eldurrs just 'voted' to give the cash on hand away to HQ without the permission of the r&f.

It's all ugly. JWs do not realize they are slaves to WTBTS for the purpose of generating tax free income and providing free labor.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Reading this paragraph 17 in the Nov 2013 washtowel was my WTF moment. at that particular time i realized I had to get my family and myself away from this cult.

unfortunately, my wife has become even more braindoogled.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Become slaves of men!!! We bring you other sheep a new gospel and don't question your overlords about it. We have long gone past the teachings of Christ; that softy. We know what's going to happen in the immediate future. We have warned about it before.

Obey us! We now sit on a throne at the left hand of God as his Word. Christ invisibly rules. Obey us!!!!

We have your ticket to salvation ... it only costs some of your $$$$ and all of your time. We sit as kings and priests over you NOW. Pay tribute to your overlords. Obey us!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

MarkofCane - "...next thing you know they will have loyalty test..."

They already have - for all intents and purposes - a loyalty oath (in the form of the baptismal questions).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit