Bethelites on Facebook, etc.?

by neat blue dog 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I know there are tons of need greaters that have blogs and websites, but are there any official special full time servants (like Bethelites, CO's etc.) with a web presence (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, etc.)? Do they have rules against them doing that?

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

As far as I know there are no official "rules" against social media, but then again I have been out for 6 years now. I have seen plenty of elders on facebook. But like all true ex witnesses know, there are plenty of unwritten rules or activities that are frowned upon, surely this is one of them. I doubt any of the big shots, like CO's, DO's, and Bethelites are on social media and if so, very few...

• magenta
    magenta

www.thenicolasking.com

he sings in bethel choir on jwbroadcasting, and was in one of the video/movies used during summer conventions

• magenta
    magenta

...and jonathanthompson.contently.com

he played in the jw movie What is True Love

not sure if these two see what you are looking for, not sure if they live at bethel, but they've been there singing and acting for sure

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Thanks magenta! Great start.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

These actors will never be disciplined by the WTBTS. Not as long they deliver the propaganda!

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, Jonathan writes books about Superheroes, humans with God-like abilities? The other jerk performs in Jazz bars? Didn't the WTBTS write about Jazz and Blues as being forged in houses of ill repute??

The hypocrisy is overwhelming.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit