Escaping The Watchtower Ep.10

by Christian Gutierrez 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hey guys I just want to say that if there is anybody near or around Vancouver Island that wants to be interciewed on their jw experience, send me a message. I am looking to make a possible final episode to this series. It could be based on one persons story or the story of multiple people. Thank you!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

We watch your videos and thoroughly enjoy the style and information provided. You both do a wonderful job. We send our best!

Petra!

https://docdro.id/dPHB3nL

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hi Petra thank you, nice to meet you!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Very honored to meet you too! I am just the delivery girl here on the board. They send me out for secret documents, coffee, cold beer, and sometimes a pizza or two. I have my own little apartment back there in the pm section, just in case someone wants to chat with me privately. Stop by sometime for a cappuccino!

Petra!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Christian, you have a pm.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Thank you Petra thats very kind. Thank you Biahi, I'll go check it out now.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Haven't seen you guys on here lately. Glad you're doing well. I watched one of your youtube videos and will try to get around to others later.You're both poised and articulate and you do a great job with your presentation. I suspect you two were "superstars" in JW Land and your "falling away" was probably a huge shock (and hopefully eye-opener) to many who know you.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Haha a lot of people were caught off guard when we left. It was kind of sudden. But the stories of people who left after us are the best. They told us what the elders did after we left to keep people paranoid of us.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Im from Van Isle but I am technically 'inactive' for five years an this keeps me somewhat 'safe' so an interview would be a problem lol. sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit