Comment on BBC News web site

by BoogerMan 9 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

"I've just been told by a nurse just off shift that 6 wards were put aside for CV19 at Ninewells Hospital in Dundee and that only ONE is being used. Also that the virus is being put as cause of death on almost every death...including one male patient who died of cancer who tested positive but had no effects. So bear that in mind, and this is genuinely what I've been told what is going on."

What is REALLY going on in hospitals? People have had necessary surgical procedures cancelled due the virus.

• Simon
      Simon

The government now has to justify their actions, so they lie and bend the stats.

The majority of medical staff don't really practice medicine, they just follow procedures. That's why something "new" had everyone doing the wrong thing for way too long instead of learning. Turns out we don't need so many ventilators or hospital beds which is why orders have been cancelled and emergency hospitals closed without seeing a single patient.

They have to make it seem "bad" but they are becoming as much of the problem as the virus is.

• cofty
      cofty

I spent a very long night in Ninewells in Dundee when one of my players got injured during an away game in Fife. Turned out his stomach was ruptured and if we had taken him home on the team bus he wouldn't have made it. Best first aid shout I have ever made.

Sorry back to the topic....

• LV101
      LV101

Yep - my friend's daughter works for the coroner - she's a medical examiner in medical school/training - and said every single body they receive is tagged 'COVID 19' no matter if heart attack, auto accident, natural death via old age - no matter no matter.

Maybe the COVID 19 deaths will slow down re/homeless. The homeless in Los Angeles, CA, being allowed to move into the Ritz Carlton and other 5 star hotels. You can't make this up. Can you imagine - I'm not saying they shouldn't be assisted and housed but NY subways should have been an example. Oh my - only in America.

• Simon
      Simon

Apparently the government is now supplying them with drugs as well, it's insane.

• stan livedeath
      stan livedeath
      natural death via old age

old age--thats what all elderly people die from, unless it was a fatal accident.

• MeanMrMustard
      MeanMrMustard

This is has been reported in NY for some time now. A month ago the NYC COVID death count jumped a few thousand in one day. Come to find out that they added deaths in general to the COVID count without even testing. They get some federal funds per case, setting a perverse incentive for these shenanigans.

• FedUpJW
      FedUpJW

An interesting interview. Not saying I support, or do not support what this doctor claims. My personal opinion though is that while the COVID-19 is a serious, and likely very contagious virus, and we must take reasonable precautions to safeguard our own health, it has been politicized by those who would use it to promote the curtailing of individuals rights a free citizens. Once politicians have tasted the power of using fear and panic to control the population while claiming it is for the good of society they will not willingly give it up.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6148398329001#sp=show-clips

Or maybe it is a plandemic and not a pandemic.

• Italiancalipso
      Italiancalipso

"Once politicians have tasted the power of using fear and panic to control the population while claiming it is for the good of society they will not willingly give it up".

remember me some guys in Warwick... 😊

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit