Do You Believe In Polls After This Last Debacle?

by minimus 9 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have never believed in the polls. They are as useless as teats on a boar hog.

Likewise, I think the media is so untrustworthy that no one should believe in their perspectives and holy opinions.

These people need to get new jobs.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

No matter the outcome of the election, this is an objective fact: the polls are just another political tool to influence voters.

Biden went to Michigan because he had internal polling that told him it was close. But the public polls - they would have you believe it was a blue wave.

• minimus
    minimus

I agree. The polls are a political tool. They are not unbiased.

• millie210
    millie210

Im with you on this one minimus. I didnt think the polls were accurate and paid them no heed.

I never felt Trump would win this election because as I have stated before, he and Biden are mid level in power. They are who we are supposed to keep our eye on while greater nefarious deeds are being enacted by people with much more power and money than the two who are participating in this "non election"

It was always going to go how it's going to go and our angst and "participation" is busy work.

We as a society should be looking behind the shiny, noisy, distractions we are being coaxed to look at and focus our eyes on the shadows moving in the background.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Do you still believe in polls?

Stripper Pole PNG Images, Free Transparent Stripper Pole Download - KindPNG

Of course I do! But only when used appropriately!

• minimus
    minimus

Doc u r a pole watcher.

Millie, the truth is they were going against Trump one way or another. Nothing else has worked but maybe fixing the election will do the trick.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We as a society should be looking behind the shiny, noisy, distractions we are being coaxed to look at and focus our eyes on the shadows moving in the background.

Yes! Someone else is definitely pulling the strings!

Puppet Strings | smARTist® Career Blog

• minimus
    minimus

In the end , the pollsters continue to try to shape public opinion and there is no confidence in them.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

The polls were conducted by the same, "Unfriend or delete me if you voted Trump" morons. So displaced in their stupid fake self made world, they weren't getting true poll results.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It shows how easy it is for the exact number of ballots for the communist candidate to win "happen" to show up at the right time. Not just in one state--in several. And, when Trump files the lawsuits, I bet the election will go Biden 5-4, once again proving that communism has won. Then Harris will be president soon after, and that's when communism will really start.

Now might be a good time to start getting ready for this disaster. You are going to need face masks full time under Biden and Harris, not just when you are near other people. So, you might as well get some nice ones now, while they are still available. After January 20, they will disappear like toilet paper did. And, you might look into getting some Spanish courses, because you will be required to speak fluent Spanish to avoid offending all the immigrants Biden, and then Harris, are going to allow in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit