Got in a bad wreck.....uuugh

by brandnew 144 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki
    Yikes...get better dude! And drink lots of water because the drugs have one vile side effect.
  • millie210
    millie210

I signed off last night and you were headed to the E.R. !!

So.......coffee in hand, this was my first stop this morning to see how that went for you.

I am glad you are home...being sent home is good.

The funny thing about your type of accident is the bangs and bruises (and hematomas) are MORE painful than a simple broken bone.

remember...rest, ice, elevation, whiskey.....

I added the last one ...(FYI)

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Get well soon Brand New. This is a perfect excuse to acquire a new ride. I ride a Honda F6B and I love it.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Mad Puppy:

Get Well Soon & trade that bike in for a nice car!!!

LHG

• brandnew
    brandnew

@love n exams.....thank you very much.

Mad Puppy

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Hey, so glad you're ok! Get lots of rest - it's really important just in case you've damaged your spleen and not realised it - no lifting or doing too much for the next week, okay?! The spleen is a deal breaker. Anyway, Hope you're feeling a lot better soon.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Hope to hear your back to normal and doing well after what could have been something far worse. Heal up so you can bite into the subjects on this forum.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I'm trying to post a photo...but I doesn't work.

• brandnew
    brandnew

@millie awww thanks......people on this forum really do care.....im totally feeling the love here.

@tiki.....yeah.....arent pain meds wonderful?

Thank you very much

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

Awww thanks millie and tiki........im just layin down now.....lickin my wounds๐Ÿ˜ฏ i'll be better soon.

Im totally feelin loved on this forum.

Mad Puppy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit