Got in a bad wreck.....uuugh

by brandnew 144 Replies latest jw friends

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

Sorry to hear. I hope to start this year or the next in the summer with a bike. Have some serious car-crash before, not my fault, but it's so awul.

Best wishes.

• olongapo joe
    olongapo joe
    Glad no major damage mad puppy, carry on shipmate!!
  • brandnew
    brandnew

@Talesin....i was wearing a leather vest, tank top, and jeans!!!!!!😂😂😂😂 ouch!!!!!

Hurt Puppy

• olongapo joe
    olongapo joe
    I laid down a Honda 700cc in 1984, of course totally my fault, drunk and wearing short, t-shirt, and sneakers, and of course sun glasses, but I was a cool dude, my parents were at a circuit assembly, and were called out over the p.a. because my sorry ass was in the hospital. On a side note, I had insurance as I was employed at the time, but my best friend, who was on the back of my bike, and no insurance, I was admitted, he was discharged as treated and released, although almost the same injuries, lots of road rash, no broken brones, laid down the bike after hitting the divider between the on ramp and the hi-way, again totally my fault, drunk and I don't even remember the wreck, just waking up in the hospital. Ahhh good times. Not really just glad to survive. My favorite saying is STILL ALIVE!!!
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Brandnew....that sucks bigtime!

Shame both you and your lovely blue darling got injured :-(

You must have seen some airtime by the looks of it?

Hope you will be ok!

A fellow rider

And some spiritual support ;-) Sorry couldn't find the verses about Jeezy Rider

Ecclesiastes 9:4
    But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope, for a living puppy is better than a dead lion.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Ok so im at the ER......and damnit....its full......picked the wrong day to get hit by a truck ....huh?

Mad Puppy

• St George of England
    St George of England

Controversial I know, but if all new drivers had to pass their test on TWO wheels and spend their first year driving on a bike before moving on to four wheels, there would be a lot less accidents!

George

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    hope your back in the saddle soon Pup.
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    Oh no! Just read this brandnew... I hope nothing is cracked or broken. Looks like the SUV was more beat up than your bike. Hope you and the bike are fixable.... pls give us an update.
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Take it easy, takes time to Heal what you cannot see. Hope HER insurance liable for all repair, medical bills etc

So. Keep on.... Not truckin, but posting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit