Got in a bad wreck.....uuugh

by brandnew 144 Replies latest jw friends

• PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix
    Hope you feel better soon dude
  • tornapart
    tornapart
    Sorry to hear about your crash brandnew and I know having bikers in the family what the bike means to you ('my baby's dead', was my son's reaction after a crash)... but I'm glad you're all in one piece still even if you're hurting right now. Hope you recover soon... and your bike too!!
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Awwwww platinum, and tornapart......yes her name was BLU

she was my BOO😒. Her legacy will go on.....as i take the tarp off her big sister . Im still too sore.....but im sending my harley to the shop for a tune up, and some new shoes.

Thanks for caring y'all.

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

Took the tarp off......she's gonna get some tires, and a tune up.....she's a good ol girl..☺
    Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

ALOT heavier......so imma need my strength back.....maybe in a month or so.

Mad Puppy

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Wow, great Harley.

What cc is the engine?

• brandnew
    brandnew

@loven hates.....shes a 1535......big hawg.......she's a caddilac on the highway.........and she loves gobblin gasπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ouch!!!!!! Still hurts to laugh dangit!!!!

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

In this lil town in puerto rico, everyone know i wrecked.....it was big news. NOT ONE!!!! person from pop's congo asked how i was doing. Not that i give a shit...but....wow.

I would like to say πŸ˜‡THANK YOU πŸ˜‡ from the bottom of this puppys heart .....to everyone on this forum . I truly feel the love , and concern.

Loved Puppy

• Sabin
    Sabin

WOW, BrandNew, that is definitely one ride I could straddle!

The Harley's not bad either. LOL.

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

get well soon brandnew I always said it takes balls steel to ride a cycle in America

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit