2022-A-64-E--Outline for Meeting New Bethel Family Members!

by Atlantis 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2022- A-64-E

Outline for Meeting With New Bethel Family Members.
    https://we.tl/t-UbwrL7Uz2M

Atlantis!
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Such a comprehensive, logical list of necessary heartwarming thoughts. Copyright WTB&TS of Pennsylvania

• hoser
    hoser

It’s all a big show. It’s not about being in the ministry, it’s about being visible in the ministry.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

neat blue dog:

hoser:

Thank you!

Atlantis!

• TheOwl
    TheOwl

I enjoyed the canned pleasantries at the end:

"We are happy you are at Bethel and here with us in the local congregation"...
    "If we can help you in any way as you adjust to congregation or Bethel activity, please call on us"

But don't bring anything subversive to our attention, or we'll toss your ass onto the street... anyway, welcome to Bethel!!!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I noticed this: If on occasion your work assignment requires you to miss congregation meetings, it would be good to advise the elders accordingly.

Once again WT speaks out of both sides of their mouth. It's okay to advise the elders that you may miss meetings because of your unpaid slave labor for WT, but you will be soundly condamned if you dare miss an occasional meeting because you are getting paid for the work you do!

But at least the two elders that meet with the new indentured servant will be "spontaneous" in the way they welcome that poor soul who is there to slave for nothing!.

• blondie
    blondie

I can remember a 48-year old man was "called into Bethel" to do some extensive electrical work. He and his wife had to go to "new boy" school, where the audience was told to be sure to "flush thoroughly." I guess some young men had not learned that at home, and the person after them in the bathroom was not happy with the crap in the toilet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit