Why this guy Jehovah Makes No Sense, Or the Reasons Why I don't serve Him Anymore!

by 1234 4 Replies latest jw friends

There are many....I just couldn't get my head around.

These are a few.

1. This blood thirsty god that had no problem killing/genociding men women, children and even their farm animals to made a point. As Delmar said in Oh brother where art Thou "Not the livestock!"

2. 8,500,000,00 on the planet and 8,500,000 Jehovah;s Witnesses. He can only save one person out of a 1,000 and this is suppose to be some kind of victory for him? I would say numbers wise (if either of them even exist) Satan would be the winner in this match!

Any other thoughts?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    1234 - "Satan would be the winner in this match..."

Plus, he runs a sweet-ass club in LA, and helps the cops solve crimes.

• Biahi
    Biahi

My moms answer (as a JW) would be “Narrow is the road that leads to salvation..”.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I agree. God/ Jehovah never made sense to me even as a kid. They say that Satan has all the power at the moment and Jehovah is allowing him to have all the power but how does that make any sense!? Why and how does any God allow such an evil and deadly thing like Satan to have any power over a situation that the God created to begin with.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Answer = because Yahweh is a mythological invention inherently from "men" a lone.

Men envisioned and composed their god(s) to the way they wanted and appealed to their understanding of occurring events on earth, as well to create a desirable relationship with these/their envisioned god(s).

Mind you humanity in ancient times didn't have the informational background knowledge of how and why things occurred to themselves or what they visual saw and witnessed.

Those men witnessed enduring perilous things in their living experience, including their own eventual and foreseeable death, so (their) gods were a consoling and appealing answer for help, since in the acceptance and understanding the gods were actively controlling what was happening to them..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit