2020 Annual Meeting of JW's

by HiddenPimo 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

So I doubt out of all the PIMO's someone hasn't been able to leak that they had the annual meeting.

Does this mean that there was not one for the first time in JW history.

Thoughts?

• Funky
    Funky

They may have the "business meeting" (the part not open to elite Bethelites & their elite guests) via zoom.

But there seems to have been no parade of GB & "helpers" trotting out talks in front of the elite, as in past years.

One of the centerpieces of the annual meeting is the announcement of the following year's yeartext.

This year, they just posted a video of Brother Token, sorry, Herd, giving a 20 minute talk, in front of the Studio crew only, announcing the 2021 year text.

So my best guess is that the talks that would have been presented in the annual meeting will be dribbled out one or two at a time as videos on JW Borgcasting.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

his year, they just posted a video of Brother Token, sorry, Herd, giving a 20 minute talk, in front of the Studio crew only, announcing the 2021 year text.

So my best guess is that the talks that would have been presented in the annual meeting will be dribbled out one or two at a time as videos on JW Borgcasting.

exactly my guess

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

They were probably relieved they didn't have to whip up another mundane "new understanding" of an obscure scripture at the last second to be the centerpiece of the thing.

• millie210
    millie210

oh darn,

So no one will get a timely reminder about the dangers of brightly colored socks?

Or tight pants?

Or why young sisters should only marry "company men" (appointed servants)

what IS this world coming too?

• Overrated
    Overrated

Annual Meet also will include heavy parts on donations to the "world wide work" Tony Morris needs more scotch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit