Leaving jw propaganda all around the house, what to do?

by Crazyguy 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The wife leaves it all around, not sure if this is by design I don't think so since the return to jah brochure was never left out. It drives me a bit nuts but haven't done anything about it. Looking for ideas on what I should do? Ideas anyone?
  • out4good4
    out4good4

One day I packed all of the pieces of litter-ature she had lying around the house and stacked it with all the junk mail to be thrown out.

She got the message.

I don't think for one minute that this activity is not by design. It's left out in the hopes that you'll pick something up and read it and perhaps spur you to getting back into organizational activity.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

This is a pretty simple one and glad to help if you're serious about.

Leave past articles of false prophecies around. Print outs of recent lawsuits lost. The Australian Royal Commission findings.

Pictures of Kingdom Halls flying national flags in their full idolatry. I could go on and on. So so many things.

• OutsiderLookingIn
    OutsiderLookingIn

One of two options--

Two can play at that game: leave out some article about the ARC, the headquarters being sold off or some other controversial issue.

Or spring cleaning: just throw them out. If it's a "mistake", she can't blame you when they go missing. Shred well to make sure no unsuspecting garbage collector sees it and wants to learn more.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

I'd start reading them and underline all the shit you can find, misquotes, emotional blackmail, lies etc. and be sure to make notes in the column.

Are you fading? Sorry... I'm not sure of your situation. Don't do the above if she can use it as a weapon to show you as an apostate.

Just put them back in her ministry bag and say you tidied up, doesn't it look nice. She'll have to thank you for putting away the propaganda mags lol.

• out4good4
    out4good4

She'd probably be pissed if you left lying around Crisis of Conscious or Combatting Cult Mind Control.

Two can play that game. It's your home too.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I would just pick them all up and stack them in some obscure corner of the office in the name of tidying up.

Wives love when their husbands pitch in on the tidying!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well if she's in the UberDub category then she believes the husband is head of the household. So tell her the head of the household does not appreciate literature being left all over the house waiting for you to read it.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Yeah I agree with Shirley, in order to make a marriage work you need communication. Discuss it with her and try not to be condescending, angry or judgmental. This is a case of do what I say not what I do because I stink at communicating and especially stink at communicating without sounding condescending, angry and judgmental.

Best of luck.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Leaving jw propaganda all around the house, what to do?..

..................Give it A Home..

Image result for garbage can filled with books

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit