Lett is such a comedian..

by Festus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

That guy is so weird everytime I look at him he moves his face in some unnatural style. i really wonder if he's a real person because his mouth moves in a creepy way and his eyebrows raise up and down like a manipulated puppet or an alien controlled being.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Ewww...that's 9+ minutes I will never get back. At least I had a good laugh! What a bufoon!

• Chook
    Chook

Could you imagine if mr Lett was before the ARC . It would have to make the rank and file wonder out of all annointed God would choose this guy to be the guiding force on earth. It doesn't reflect well on God.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Error sorry

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

the expressions he makes makes him look so goofy.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

He's got balls for getting up there with those floppy lipped jowls and talk about the utter bull shit of his delusions. I think for a grown man to be saying this bull shit before the entire internet to see has got some pretty serious mental health issues, he needs to be put in a mental hospital I becha his mind is gone and shrunk like a raisen in the sun.

So all JDubs out there acording to Lett's illustration you got to win this fight of against the flesh by stop feeding the bad army of your flesh steak dinners or else you be throwing up I white surrender flags all over the place and it;s the lake of fire for you. So do what ever we say study our publication and you will win the fight and stay alive longer. Could this guy get any creepier? He is one stupid brain washed moron with balls the size of water melons to be saying this stupid shit and have it broad cast for all to see.

AM#3 must be having shit fits over this clown's broad cast. I'm sureTony is chomping at the bit and can't wait for his turn to commit social suicide and talk about how tight pants make Jehovah feel disgusted, and spandex for women while at the gym showing of their camel toes.. Big no no for Jehovah and Allah women must be properly covered up.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Nutty as a peanut factory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit