Part 1 of the Review/Critique of Local Needs talk "Choose Your Apps Wisely"

by Fabian1 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fabian1
    Fabian1

Hello everyone i pray and hope all of the members are well and doing good in this time. Stay safe and remember the toilet paper.

Anyway on to my review or aka critique of part 1 of this video, Midweek meeting for the jehovah witnesses for the 03/23/2020

Under the local needs portion of the meeting it starts here at the 48:00 minute mark, my critique for this post is from the start of that time to about 50:30, oh baby there is alot of crazy sh$t.

again here is the full video https://youtu.be/_UYNlVcl8-c

yes mr. john cedars did do somewhat of a review of the actual video i.e. the portion that jws produced but i am doing a whole review of the whole talk including the video portion that john cedars reviewed and of course the most important part for me is the questions that was asked after the video portion was showed, which really is the whole reason this video was made for really to sink into the jws minds to listen and obey and watch what you got in your Android or Apple phones. Remember to all we are living in the end of the last days of the final days of the last days of the final days..........again remember the toilet paper.

1. At about the 48:15 mark we get the local needs title Choose your Apps Wisely.

2.and of course the first words from the speaker Now more then ever we needs to stay spiritually strong. Of course the only way for that is of course to make sure what apps you got on your phone, thank god i got my espn and bunch of video game apps to pay on my phone.

3. also closely after first mentioned of the governing body member which the speaker repeats to say that as one governing body member says to close ranks. again first mentioned of the governing body member, maybe we should take a shot of something to drink every time governing body member or that magical other phrase faithful and discreet slave, let just say from this first part of the review, you might be drunk just at this first review.

4. next phrase is in this time of global pandemic much of our spiritual food our fellowship is done electronic.

5. next big phrase is allowing the ENEMY to subtly get into our ranks

6. ah yes within literally when they introduced the local needs video portion they drop not provided by the faithful and discreet slave and they put a flashing warning signal like a signal to say it is has radiation or it is to be avoided, nice visual to let jws know that any app not given the ok or i.e the blessing of the faithful slave apparently will make your phone go all nuclear or somehow be in danger. i guess if you dont have jehovah norton or his computer virus protection in your phone you are sh$t out of luck.

7. at the 50:00 mark another drop of the faithful and discreet slave name dropped, again if they give it the whole we approve thing then dont see it. more mind control thinking. amazing

8. "remember if is just 10 percent correct it is 100 percent misleading" oh yes this was said, no really wait is this some anchorman style of that comedy of of that sex panther that it works 60 percent of the time it works every time. what the freak is this organization talking about, this organization that loves to quotes scholars and at times heck its own suppose fellow jws yet dont quote there name, or in the vast amount of quotes of said scholars dont put which scholar and where the heck to find what they said, and lets not even get into all the lies and misquotes. oh yes remember the infamous articl winning the battle fo ryour mind in the watchtower 2017 july page 28, thisis what they actually quoted.

"Therefore, it is likely to be more effective if people...are discouraged from thinking critically."

but here is the whole quote without the food that the only truth was dishing out.

Therefore, it is likely to be most effective if people do not have access to multiple sources of information and if they are discouraged from thinking critically. Michael Balfour has suggested that the "best touchstone for distinguishing propaganda from science is whether a plurality of sources of information and of interpretations is being discouraged or fostered. " Media and Society In the 21st Century: A Historical Introduction p.78

so this so called truth got the b@lls to say that is something 10 percent correct is 100 misleading, wow, what if its 11 percent correct are we good, this is just amazing, how people buy this sh$t, oh they do as later in future post of my review of this talk will go into as the question of this local needs talk is amazing.

8. also they said other apps are promoted for malicious intent, again what the evidence, through this whole video portion produced by the so called truth no evidence was provided a sh$t load of statements with no facts, no need to look at the actual apps and see what they say, i know many will say duh fabian, do you think they would, no of course i know no chance in hades they would. but huh, when people crash aka talk to people at there carts when they could do it, and go inside there kingdom halls to do a mini protest, they say most of the time or show facts but no of course all these people are misleading and false and are malicious at there intent, but if you turn it back on to the organization you are persecuting us and trying to mislead us, man this stuff if getting good

9. of course ending this first bit of the review, they actually say these people who do these apps are like the prophet Jeremiah called people who are like birdcatchers, oh yeah no verse is quoted, so wait a minute Jeremiah was writing about people who more then 3000 years later will be about people who would use apps to mislead so says a video of the only channel of truth is used to mislead people.......Truth. oh yes.

please stay tuned to my next portion of this review of this so called turth, stay safe and remember the toilet paper.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Choose your apps wisely, thats why they use the Zoom video application 😆

G.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

As Soon as they went into 1 these:5:21 test all things and hold on to what is fine (true,). I use this verse to Stump jws all the time when they have no idea what they believe. I really kick them hard and choke them with there spiritual drunkardness. Listening to this while I type they are Scared shit of apostates.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I've been listening to this crap for 20 minutes. My head wants to explode. If they say faithful and dishonest slavemaster one more time

Talk about IDOL WORSHIP. and the ,10% truth 100% lies is exactly what the WTS give anybody with a brain can see they are telling you the WTS is lying to you brother

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

100% lies is .... all of it. If it does contain 10% Truth, that 10% is still Truth, 90% may, or may not, be lies.

You cannot have 110% of anything. A seven year old understands this.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I love seeing video's like this. It means that WT is worried and sweating bullets! JW's are leaving because they are finding out the truth about their precious WT!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hotpepper, Try getting 110% out of a pint of beer mate ,i`ve tried it and it can`t be done as much as i`d like it to be .

Sorry bro ,I couldnt resist it .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit