Home made blood card wording (extra blood please, gimme all of the blood)

by disposable hero of hypocrisy 6 Replies latest watchtower medical

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Yo bitches.

Being a good submissive little jdub I lodged a copy of my blood card years ago with my eldubs. It's in their safe as we speak. I want to counteract that document without altering the eldubs to this fact.

My doctor has agreed to put a note on the medical system (UK) saying that I've changed my mind on the blood issue, no matter what any legal-paper-waving death merchant wt representatives may sputter at my death bed. I understand that at that point, my fade is blown, but who cares by then, I'd rather LIVE and face up to the consequences after the fact.

He suggested that I make up my own document stating that reversal of decision, which he would witness and sign.

Any ideas on wording for this anti-no-blood-card card please?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Good idea. Generally the HLC don't really care about the rank and file, especially if their blood card isn't renewed every year.

But good to have a plan in place.

Kate xx

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Would this help?

"Please allow for blood transfusion regardless of any documents to the contrary."

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    If your document is witnessed, is clear and dated after anything her elsewhere on file it should supersede it. My wife has said she is thinking of doing the same. Giving one duly signed to the cong records and carrying a different one. That represents real progress. Yippee.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Home made blood card wording (extra blood please, gimme all of the blood)

Any ideas on wording for this anti-no-blood-card card please?

I can`t improve on what you`ve already written..

Maybe graphics would help..

.........................Extra Blood Please..

................GIMME ALL OF THE BLOOD!!..

................Image result for Gas station pump

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Anybody in the UK know about actual legal wording that I should include for this pro blood card please?

You know, all the bumpf like, "I, mentally diseased apostate, being of sound mind and not under coercion, blah blah, supercedes any previous written medical instructions blah blah, yah boo sucks to you WT"

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Bump.

Just shifting this thread above my one on the topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit