New Shunning Video - RC 2016

by wifibandit 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

Shame on the GB for destroying the family.

Had this been the wife or the husband the shunning policy would not have been invoked, that is how seriously flawed it is.

They are sitting at the hall with looks of disgust, not sadness and they have no idea what this lady did. In their laps are Holy Bibles (not their usual literature), making it more sickening.

It seems that the org. wants to bring attention to themselves, with this and the bunker video, they are seriously seeking ridicule.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Never a JW, these videos should be packaged the gay one, bunker one, shunning one, ice cream money, the one from a year ago February pay attention during meetings kids. Send the entire package to a really good investigative reporter, The ARC and as many Human Rights agencies for every country possible.

These videos are well beyond disgusting buy at least they are making them public so the world can see them. Those of you who have access to the news media in your countries get these aired as much as possible. Let the truth be known what the Jehovah Witnesses are really all about.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Send this video to EVERY SINGLE MEDIA OUTLET, AND LAW FIRM that has past or current dealings with the WTBTS. SERIOUSLY.....

Also, send it to EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET, espescially famous EX-DUBS and people like Bill Maher.

If the "deaf masturbation" video was worthy of mass media attention....

I bet Russian authorities and the Australian RC would love this gem.

BURN THE MOFO DOWN!!!

DD

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

thats why i take as many teaching books etc from the carts as i can if i can just save one person from having to go through this it will be worth it 923 books so far

• Stealth
    Stealth

This video is targeted to the young newly baptized pre-teens in order to scare the shit out of them and keep them in line.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

This SH--t must stop!! These fools have a warped view for love, it goes against our

human nature.

"The more one judges, the lest one loves", Honore' de Balzac.

And "never underestimate the power of stupid people in a large group", G. Carlin.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Loved the dark circles they painted under the DF'd girls eyes.....nice touch.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The actual ending was that the dfd daughter was trying to call her parents to warn them that paramilitary teams were attacking JWs and that they needed to hide in their bunker. Her JW parents refused to answer her call. Minutes later they were slaughtered where they stood in their home.

Fortunately, the dfd daughter survived to see that the attack wasn't armageddon, it was just a violent end to another cult.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

And to think that my mother in law and my dad will see this crap.... it turns my stomach.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

It's all about poor, poor them. The daughter is of no consequence really. The parents are hurting. Jehovah is hurting. The congregation is hurting. Aw, poor things. Eff them all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit