New Shunning Video - RC 2016

by wifibandit 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Boy what a cutie, oh Blondie ! Notice how they always use very attractive people in these vids ? What about us plain looking people are we not worthy either ? ( very shallow on their part, all about appearances isn't it always ? ) So where is her husband / father of her children here, what are we to assume ? These videos are VERY manipulative and are design to hit you on an emotional level. Look up various ropaganda techniques. Even as a Christian Bible believer such as myself if you step back and think critically it really hits you how coercive it all is and how they hope to dumb down the R & F and keep them loyal to their organization using ( pimping ) Bible examples.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Yes, Jehovah is ready to forgive.....but your sins have been chronicled in detail in the file that will follow you from Congregation to Congregation for the rest of your life and some snooping Elders wife or kids may get a hold of it when it arrives in the mail.

The parents waited 15 years to be given permission to talk to their daughter and her kids....what a tragedy. I noticed they left out the awkward scene where the Grandparents meet the Grandchildren they've been shunning all of their lives. Of course the husband was missing, which indicates she hooked up with a looser and the JW's were right. So many obvious subliminal manipulation techniques employed throughout the video...fortunately most young people see right through these.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Did anyone else notice the announcement from the platform? It said: "Sonia Erickson has been disfellowshipped." Are they going back to the old way of announcing? It should have been: "Sonia Ericson is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses."

• sir82
    sir82

It said: "Sonia Erickson has been disfellowshipped." Are they going back to the old way of announcing? It should have been: "Sonia Ericson is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses."

They were probably trying to portray the DFing as having taken place many years ago, back when they used the old-style announcement.

• millie210
    millie210

I noticed that they clapped too when the reinstatement was read.

Remember when that was a no no? And now its ok?

• sir82
    sir82

Remember when that was a no no? And now its ok?

Yes, there was a "[Completely Bogus Made Up] Questions From Readers" some time within the past 6 months saying it is now OK to clap at a reinstatement.

The WTS, realizing that JWs rarely if ever actually read the simplistic propaganda they churn out, have made sure to include that new feature in their video.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

They were probably trying to portray the DFing as having taken place many years ago, back when they used the old-style announcement.

Ah, yes. You're right. She was DF'd for 15 years. Makes sense.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If they were MY parents and they shunned me I'd GLADLY cut them off. They'd never hear from me again.

If that was my daughter, I'd never shun her. I'd rather die.

According to the bible God gave us free will. Even He doesn't interfere with free will. COMMANDING someone to cut off their family is not scriptural. In violates their free will.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

It is possible that they say "disfellowshipped" simply to make the point clear to the audience which might include many non-JWs. It is my understanding that the current announcement ('no longer one of JWs') is for legal reasons.

This was one of my beefs with the WT. They want everyone to accept the pain involved with DFing, but they themselves use language that protects themselves. They are so two-faced in every last thing they do. (Mt 23:4)

Bobcat

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Why did "Sonia" NOT age in 15 FUCKING YEARS?!?!?!??? Sorry, I said "FUCKING."

So, I'm drinking right now, and I'm going to say "FUCK" a lot. Just report me if you want to.

Ahem... WTF??!?!?!?!!! 😁

So, let's get this straight. Pedo Elders can be reinstated to their positions as fucking "Stars" of Revelation/Dukes of "whatever the fuck.", but this young girl gets FUCKING DISFELLOWSHIPPED?????!!!??? WHAT THE FUCK??!!!!????!!!

The ORG claims that it does not break up families, but why can't the parents answer THE FUCKING PHONE?!?!?!?? What if she's FUCKING DYING??

Sonia: ( panting/out of breath ) OMG, Daddy, please pick up, someone is following me!!! I'm scared!! Please answer!!!

Dad: Mmmm... I'm a FUCKING PUSSY. I worship TOMO & Co.!

This is not a joke. I will FUCKING KILL THE GB, with my bare hands, before I abandon my daughter. If you don't like that, FUCK YOU. You aren't worthy of my concern.

TOMO, FUCK YOU!

SAM HERD, FUCK YOU!

STEPHEN LETT, FUCK YOU!

DAVID SPLANE, FUCK YOU!

GERRIT LOESCH, FUCK YOU!

MARK SANDERSON, FUCK YOU!

GEOFFREY JACKSON, FUCK YOU!

GOD/JESUS, if you support these people and want to kill me, FUCK YOU!

To the Internet Savvy,

Please, send this video to every legal/media outlet. Make sure to include WT Quotes that lead the general public to believe that "shunning" does not exist.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit