Leaked Elder's Video: How to deal with a suicidal sister

by cappytan 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderINewton
    elderINewton
    Why didn't they edit the cookie part out. I laughed so hard when that happened as I thought it looked like he was thanking God for the cookies.
    This video showed me a great split in believers when I saw it and I'm sure will make some wake up while others more in.
    This is a stupid move from them. At least I think that
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I wanted to slap the permanent smirk off the face of the balding elder. Look up condescension in the dictionary. His face is there.

Praise jah, the chick finally offered them cookies. Tell the dips to go home and eat lunch while they send her to the garage.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

You know, at first I thought CAPPYTAN was bullshitting us. . . . .

You have got to be kidding. . . . . .

They are actually PROUD of this shit.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Mary - " I've even had thoughts of turning the car on in the garage and going to sleep inside. "

Elder - " You know who you remind me of Mary? You remind me of Job. "

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    You know, at first I thought CAPPYTAN was bullshitting us. . . . .

Sorry. Ruined my rep with those other vids. I guess I'm not ready for prime time. :-(

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

We need to remember that the WTBTS takes young, ignorant people ( if you're a born-in ) or persons with existing issues ( mental, emotional, past substance abuse ) and tell them apocalyptic nightmare stories. Then they take the most gullible, legalistic, sycophants and promote them to positions of leadership.

Do you we really expect these Eldubs to be anything less that sociopathic?

DD

• atomant
    atomant
    lts about time the elders woke up to themselves all of em.They are not qualified psychologists.They are not police.They are not marriage counselors and so forth. Unfortunately the power of authority they have been entrusted with is .often abused and they overstep their mark.l couldnt bear going back to even one meeting.l get a sickly feeling in my stomach even thinking about it.The hypocrisy of it all makes me sick.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    At least they are making an attempt to help. More than I could say when I was in Christendom.
  • atomant
    atomant
    Anyway you look at it it seems christendom and all the other religions and sects of the world are false anyway.At least the majority dont shun.When elders kick a person out its usually at a time when the disfellowshipped individual is in need of emotional support and guidance.But no ,they get nothing.They dont even care.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Anyway you look at it it seems christendom and all the other religions and sects of the world are false anyway.At least the majority dont shun.

Your opinion and you know what they say about opinions. Shunning has its bad side (which every deviant here has made clear) but it also has a positive side. I've seen mates stay with their mates and children to avoid it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit