by mouthys_other_granddaughter 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Tallon
    Tallon

Thank you for sharing.

R.I.P.

Best wishes to her family and friends.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Thank you; I just down loaded the video to my files.

• Dagney
    Dagney

What a beautiful tribute to an amazing lady. We loved Grace. Thank you so much for sharing. What a blessing to have had her as your family. xx

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I watched the video. I would have loved to be there in person.

How wonderful to see pictures of Grace's family and extended family. May she Rest in Peace.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Very touching post ! Thanks

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Thank you. I still can't quite imagine that she's not in this world anymore.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I only had a couple of conversations with Grace, but she lived up to her name as she was nothing but kind. Thanks for posting this, it was nice to learn a bit more about her as a person.

• arwen
    arwen

Thank you so much for sharing that was a beautiful service and a wonderful tribute to our dear Grace I hope to meet her in Heaven one day she was very special I shed some tears while watching the service. We all miss her on the board. Love and comfort to all her family! 💕💕💕

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Sadly I was on a business trip and couldn't attend the memorial but the video was greatly appreciated. It was way different than any JW memorial talks I've attended and no one was trying to force their beliefs onto others. The testimonials from family members were very touching and revealed exactly the kind of person Grace was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit