Missionaries in Mali.

by Lost in the fog 7 Replies latest social current

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

I don't think the GB at WT will pay for their release like the Pope did for the nun. They better say their goodbyes.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/nation-world/story/2022-05-20/3-italians-1-togolese-abducted-in-southern-mali-says-mayor

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It will be breaking news in about 6 months. Prayer will help🤨 Any ransom will be by donation.

Funny how simplified lifestyle requires a servant.

• joao
    joao

Funny how simplified lifestyle requires a servant.

People work, slave and donate for WT so that they can live happy and calm lives...

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

I don't think the lives of these people are a joke

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

You would have to be a nut case to be a missionary in a muslim country and I can't see the WT giving many hints and tips about keeping your head securely fitted other than to pray.

I feel sorry for those lulled into a false sense of security and sent on very dangerous mission.

RB

• joao
    joao

I don't think the lives of these people are a joke

For many they aren't because they really face very dangerous situations. By I wasn't referring to their lives, I was referring to the way they live. And, yes, it's totally irresponsible the way WT sends them to some countries... This is only one example among many.

• joao
    joao

You would have to be a nut case to be a missionary in a muslim country and I can't see the WT giving many hints and tips about keeping your head securely fitted other than to pray. I feel sorry for those lulled into a false sense of security and sent on very dangerous mission.

Totally agreed!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I wonder if they are WT-supported missionaries or need-greaters. If the latter, they are on their own. I have heard that in some muslim countries they have to preach only to those already Christian, and even have to live under an alias.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit