Full 2015 Annual Meeting Program

by wifibandit 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla
    I have a strict rule of not clicking on anything jw so as not to give it any ranking with google (if things still work that way) besides, I can't stomach anything from the wt. I broke my own rule and watched a few seconds of the first video. Is it my imagination or is nearly the entire audience a bit elderly?
  • JWchange
    JWchange
    Does Lett have a diploma for teaching 5 year old mentally challenged kids with special needs? I cringe when I hear and see him speak.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    In the second video at 04:05 mark a letter from GB was read, that confirmed the "rumors" about downsizing Bethel families and sacking special pioneers.
  • Londo111
    Londo111

In the JW mindset, the 'new light' on the 'greater fulfillment' of the Babylonian Exile' starting in the 2nd century makes more sense than a 3 or 4 year exile starting in 1914.

The magic year 1919 is mention everywhere! It seems more important in their mind than even 1914.

Being out, it's amazing how collectively narcissistic it all is. Everything that's in the Bible is all about them!

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

thanks for the 04:05 link wifi - that is an amazing moment of admission.

I'm just trying to figure out what it means that KH's will still be renovated or built based on what people can contribute? I thought the sheep already were told in May to contribute to the KH's. So at least we have vindication and proof of the drastic steps they are going to.

I'm dying for some financial statements, particularly a cash flow statement these days.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    00:40:55 Teaching Committee Helpers intro CLAM
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Clip of Herd reading letter confirming slow down and halt of many activities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_H68KTWPIM&feature=youtu.be

• Splash
    Splash

Spot the difference between the real CTRussell and the WT's version of CTRussell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit