Full 2015 Annual Meeting Program

by wifibandit 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Lol, does he ever look like Red Skelton
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I watched the first few minutes (that's all I can stomach). Splane is commending grown adults of how well they came in and sat down in a timely/orderly manner. It's like he is speaking to a bunch of 5 year olds.

What a waste of a Saturday!

• millie210
    millie210

I thought the same thing ToesUp!

He continues by saying how "some at the conventions didnt do this" and says "we will pray for you".

Seriously?

This is what is of great import in todays world?

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    How many of these "new understandings" will continue? The bible has NOT changed!! For a moment there I thought he was going to say they were in Babylon captivity until 1930...
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**Can't get over the pinky rings and clear polished manicured fingernails. Just Ewww!**

Yes very creepy.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

This man is just so ....................................freaky ! And then comes the "profound" adjustment !

Don't play in the Yellow Snow................................

• Syme
    Syme
    @DATA-DOG: LOL man!
  • username
    username
    Right from the start of the program. WE WILL CONTROL YOU!
  • username
    username
    Did anyone notice the propaganda on the first video around 10:59 on sex offenders?
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

VIDEO 3 - @ 18 mins: So much for the Org's recent declaration that they were not going to invent "greater fulfillments" unless there was clear scriptural evidence of such!!

The double-tongued beast speaks again!!

No wonder J.W.'s don't know what they're supposed to believe now - their "faith" changes with every broadcast!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit