Proof of false prophecies...in pictures

by rebel8 26 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15
    "If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. Of the generation that observed the beginning of the "last days" in 1914, Jesus foretold: "This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur."-Matt. 24:34. Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!

Bill Clinton (J.D. from Yale, 1973)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. minded information out of the bible to propagate into literature, exploiting the bible and people's own ignorance at the same time.

Christ's return. the end times, the Great tribulation, Armageddon, were all contrived vehicles of exploitation.

This religoius publishing house, helped to define what is free unregulated Charlatanism in America.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Was grocery shopping this past Sunday and my bread was on special for $2.88 per loaf. I like the Country Harvest Ancient Grains.

I guarantee you I make way more than $2.88 per day.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Australia we have good bread for $2.00. If the end did not start in 9/11 this is nothing but more human bullshit. We will survive....Watchtower will look like idiots.
  • crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    Can anybody post a pic from the last broadcast, when they throw the "expensive" bread away?
  • jookbeard
  • jookbeard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit