Galations 1:8, 9 and Nu-Lite®

by kairos 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kairos
    kairos
    However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said above, I also now say again, Whoever it is that is declaring to YOU as good news something beyond what YOU accepted, let him be accursed.

Guess what? WTBTS is accursed.

They go beyond. Way BEYOND!

---

Every change is no longer what they said was as the first century Christians.

---

"Millions now living will never die"

"Overlapping generation"

Which did Jesus really mean?!?

---

We were duped. It's a cult...

• jhine
    jhine

Yep ,

Jan

• elbib
    elbib
    through their God-dishonoring teaching of Issue of Universal Sovereignty too, they went "beyond what is written in the scriptures."
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Fantastic thread, and perfect scripture kairos!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yes even the bible that was badly written full of contradictions and failed prophecies condemns them.
  • kairos
    kairos

The more I actually read the various scriptures, the more I realize how accountable they really are.

The lies and deception are overwhelming me.
    There are so many. Covering a very long time span.

---

In 1914, when Jesus appeared invisibly ( huh? ) there was no anointed and other sheep. Then Rutherford...

Going beyond what was written, they advised that the majority ( the Great Crowd ) reject the emblems of the Christ. Only for the 144,000.
    'Christ's Brothers'. Earthly/Heavenly hopes.

Well that number ( the remnant of those that saw the sign of 1914 ) is increasing and 'the work' is at a near standstill with financial disaster looming, it's only the Governing Body that can be trusted as the 'slave class'. ( Not )

Luke 12:41, 42

41 Then Peter said: “Lord, are you saying this illustration to us or also to all?” 42 And the Lord said: “Who really is the faithful steward, the discreet one, whom his master will appoint over his body of attendants to keep giving them their measure of food supplies at the proper time?
    An assumption and a misapplication of an ILLUSTRATION keeps the cult supplied with free labor and tax free donations from the group that has "No Collections" ( passing the plate ).

---

What's that cliche'? It's so much easier to tell the truth.
    You never have to change your story ( like the liars do ).

Something like that.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

"Millions now living will never die

I think it was the, World has ended-millions now living will never die.

What an interesting good news

• kairos
    kairos

They make up stuff...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great picture kairos!

Yes...."millions now living will never die!"

A "fact"!??!

Hmmm...THEY ARE ALL DEAD!

Share this

Google+