Does Jesus have wings?

by Bratbaby 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bratbaby
    Bratbaby

Years ago when I was attacked I had giant wings wrap around me in the midst of the chaos and I knew I everything was gonna be OK.all these years I assume d they were angel wings.then last night psalm 91:4 flashed across my TV and it made me wonder if it was Jesus himself so I researched on my phone and came across this site.this is my 1st post feedback welcome and ty.Post

• coalize
    coalize

I don't know for Jesus...

But I know that KFC have wings

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Paul McCartney did!!! :)

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

welcome to the site Brat Baby--great name.

i didnt think jesus had a phone--can you give me his number ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome Bratbaby - When you say attacked, what, why, how? I'm not sure what you are referring to.

I think you have your own protective mechanisms in your mind. You probably need to thank your wonderful mind. The kingdom lies within, friend.

• Divergent
    Divergent
    If you live on Sesame Street, that could have been Big Bird...
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I don't know about wings, but i wonder does he use the bath room, are there bath

rooms in heaven? Can he poop and fly at the same time?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The idea of wings and even the concept of angels was a Greek invention. Some of the other type of angels mentioned we're Sumerian. The original Hebrew writing the angels we're actually called Elohim which means God's. So they were sons of gods lesser gods an example of this is the Annanaki also called whatchers. In the original Sumerian writings and later in the book of Enoch these watchers were the ones who came down and had relations with woman. Anyway angels (sons of god) don't have wings unless your into greek mythology.
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    Even big houses have wings, anything can have wings if you want it, that's why people write story books from the human imagination.
  • prologos
    prologos
    The revelation angels had 6 wings ., so to do better that ,--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit